Hello everyone! As you know I injured my Achilles at the beginning of February. I was hopeful I would be able to head back to the fundraiser this Spring before I head North for work in the Summer. Unfortunately it is looking like I will not be fully recovered until mid-May as of right now. I do not want to jeopardize my employment this Summer and have made the decision not to risk it.
But this doesn’t mean it is over! Just on hold! I said I was going to do three months, and I am still committing to that. I will be going back to Astoria next April and May, when I have some time off of school and work again to complete the trek. Thank you so much everyone for being patient with this little speed bump along the way, I cannot wait to get back to it!